The Stake Body is ideally suited for commercial hauling applications. Choose from wood, steel, or treadplate floor options to fit your individual company needs. Side and end rails are constructed of high-strength steel. The optional stake racks are equipped with heavy-duty hardware for fast and easy installation and removal. Simplify your transportation efforts with this versatile body.
- Wood floor choice – Tongue and grooved treated dense pine floors take the abuse of everyday use. Each board is covered with a protective sealant to resist warping and cracking.
- Smooth steel floor choice – When you need maximum durability for the cargo you haul choose a Stake Body with a 10 gauge smooth steel floor.
- Treadplate steel floor choice – Choose treadplate over the smooth steel when you need strength and a slip-resistant surface.
- Stake Racks – You will maintain your professional look with our rust-resistant 12 gauge galvanized steel stake racks. Rack sets are manufactured in 30″ and 40″ heights to accommodate the cargo you routinely haul.
- Stake Rack Hardware – Heavy-duty hardware is plated for rust and corrosion resistance and allows for fast and convenient installation or removal.
- Front Bulkheads – If you are looking for additional cab protection from the materials you haul, choose an optional front bulkhead. You can choose from a sleek, tapered design or our rugged boxed design with a standard viewing window.
Many other types, models, and selections are available – call us for details!